The Caboose - reconditioned furniture and household furnishings
Polly's Pleasure - trinkets and collectibles - 106 E. Cumberland, (931) 967-2967
- T's Antiques - collectibles, glassware, quilts - 202 E. Cumberland, (931) 967-9612
ART GALLERIES & DEALERS:
Artisan Depot, The - paintings, photography, jewelry, pottery, woodcrafts, and other works made by local artists. We also sell retail art supplies. 201 E. Cumberland, (931) 636-0169 or (931) 967-7294.
Franklin County United Bank - Locally owned and operated with a full range of financial services. Open Monday-Thursday 8:30-4:30, Friday 8:30-5:30, and Saturday 8:30-12:00. Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender. (931) 967-2900.
- Cowan Center for the Arts - small reception hall holds up to 50 people, performing arts theatre holds up to 150 people; 301 Montgomery Street, (931) 691-0722
- Cumberland Ballroom at the Franklin-Pearson House - elegant downtown facility holds up to 80 people, full-service catering available; 108 East Cumberland, (931) 962-3223
- Classic Cuts - traditional men's barber shop, open Mo-Fr 1 to 8:30 p.m. - Jack Richardson, master barber - 104 S. Tennessee Avenue, (931) 636-3875
Brown’s Pool Room - billiards and large screen television, bands and performers scheduled at different times during the year – 203 N. Sycamore, (931) 967-7634, visit us on Facebook
- The Caboose - clothing for men, women, and children, including the latest fashions.
COMPUTERS - SERVICE & REPAIR
CONSTRUCTION / HOME REPAIR AND IMPROVEMENT
- Paul Stoltzfus Construction - shingles, decks, metal, vinyl, standing seam, windows, doors, porches, addition - 405 Cumberland Street W, (931) 691-3304
- Joseph's Remodeling Solutions - licensed, insured, and Green Certified - www.josephsremodelingsolutions.com, (931) 598-5565.
Buck’s Market/Cookie's Corner – barbecue, deli, cold drinks, convenience grocery – 415 W. Cumberland, (931) 968-5060
Bull Pen Market – Shell station, fast food, cold drinks, convenience grocery – 101 W. Cumberland, (931) 967-7696
Linda's Market - gas, convenience grocery, 303 Cumberland, (931) 967-7960
Bryan Elkins, DDS - second-generation family dentisty, "keeping you smile healthy!". 109 S. Front Street, (931) 967-7092
E-CIGARETTES AND VAPORS
- Crazy Vapes Juice Bar and Lounge - a full line of e-cigarettes, vapor juices and accessories. 205 E. Cumberland Street, (931) 691-7867. Visit us on Facebook at
- Simpler Times - ceramics, handmade gifts and collectibles, old-fashioned toys - 204 E. Cumberland Street, Mary - (931) 703-3570, or Helen - (931) 703-1998.
- Crabtree's Pest Control, 337 Crossing Pond Lane, Winchester - (931) 967-0142
- Marty Morris Licensed Plumber - (931) 691-3143
- WZYX Radio – 1440 AM, 94.5 FM, news, weather, programs – 540 W. Cumberland, (931) 967-7471
- Cowan Development Company - commercial and residential properties throughout Cowan, specializing in sustainable economic development and small business consultation for the Cowan community - 110 S. Tennessee Ave, (931) 967-1560.
- Fiesta Grill - Mexican restaurant with full service bar, open 7 days - 226 S. Tennessee Avenue, (931) 962-9939.
- The Knickerbocker Cafe -
Sernicola’s – Tennessee tradition with an "Old World" style. Lunch buffet and salad bar Tursday through Saturday. Full evening menu with pizza, pastas, steak, fish, and salads. 106 S. Tennessee Ave., (931) 962-3380
- Added Space Storage Units - West Cumberland Street,
- Cowan Development Company - East Cumberland Street, (931) 967-1560
- Sherman Veterinary Services, PLLC: a mobile veterinary practice with 24 hour / 7-day emergency response. We treat large farm animals (horses, cattle, sheep, etc.) with herd consultation, vaccination protocol taylored to producer's need. For small animals and domestic household pets we offer preventative care, wellness exams, vaccines, flea/tick/heartworm preventative treatment, and minor surgeries. The service is owned and operated by Courtney Sherman, a Franklin County native with an Animal Science Degree from the University of Tennessee and a DVM from the College of Veterinary Medicine. Call Courtney at (931) 308-6440.
- The Cowan Artisan - period furniture reproductions and other wood crafts - (931) 308-9622.